Hello guys it’s Ash and this is going to be my new insane Royal Giant deack for Arena 7 and 8 players. There are 2 versions of this deck: With Three Musketeers and without Three Musketeers! They are all very deadly and have a high rate of Three Crown Wins. If you are looking for a great deck with your 3 crown playstyle, you definitely will love this deck.
3 Crown Strategy with Witch and Royal Giant
The Rage Spell will increase tons of damage for your Witches and swarms as well as make the Royal Giant faster. You can destroy a Tower in just a few seconds with the Rage Spell. This is a slow-build-up deck which means that you are going to have to be patient. You can’t simply just start a battle by placing your Royal Giant, Witch, Rage and expect the 3 Crown win. You will need to place your Elixir down and play for Elixir advantage. Ideally when you have the full Elixir bar and 2 Elixir Collectors, you should place down your combo and get the 3 crown win! Also, If you have the Princess, you should swap the Spear Goblins with her. Coupled with Royal Giant, she is just amazing!
- This is not a control deck so you will start off bad most of the time but you will find it is very easy to get 3 crown If you can be patient enough.
- Best Opening Hand = Elixir Collector. Just place it down when you hit 10 Elixir to force your opponent to attack first while gaining the Elixir advantage. You can place it in the center at the beginning in order to deal with Royal Giant or Hog Rider. If your opponent doesn’t place any high damage troop, you can place your Royal Giant down!
- Sometimes, it’s better to Ignore a weakened Tower and place your Elixir Collector down If you still have lots of time. Having 2 Elixir Collector at the same time give you a very big advantage of building up a super big push, which can help you easily get the 3 crown win.
- Placing your Elixir Collector closely is a great way to bait out Fireball and you place your Three Musketeers without any concern!
- Witch + 3 Musketeers + Rage is great enough to take down everything on the opponent’s side. If your opponent doesn’t want to defend and push on the other lane once you have dropped this combo down, just keep pushing with your combo and use small troop to slow down his push.
Okay guys! I hope you enjoyed our decks today! Don’t hesitate to comment If you need any help or suggestion! You rock!