As I have been received a lot of requests for Arena 3 Deck that doesn’t require Prince, today I’m going to introduce with you a nice deck which has a good balance of offensive and defensive cards. I have been testing this deck with my alternative level 4 account and the win rate is above 80%. I successfully pushed to Arena 5 with this deck after 2 days. The author of this deck, voltrics, has even 100% win rate with this deck. Sounds great?
- Spear Goblins = Archers.
- Arrows = Fireball.
- Baby Dragon = Musketeer/Minion Horde/Minions/Valkyrie.
- Knight = Mini P.E.K.K.A.
The best Arena 3 Deck with X-Bow
I will try to keep this post as simple as possible since I have posted the ways to uses these cards (as well as the strategies) a lot of times on Clash Royale Arena. You can take a quick look at my previous posts
Treat your Towers as your troops and use them to your advantage. Don’t immediately counter your opponent’s attacks! Wait until those troops come to your side then start dealing with them with the help of your Towers. Always try to deal with opponent’s pushes with less Elixir costs to gain Elixir Advantage and then launch a massive push. You can also watch some featured replays below for more details!
How to deal with some popular troops
- Prince/Hog: Drop Spear Goblins/Goblins/Knight/Tombstone in the middle to soak damage and prevent them from hit your tower.
- Witch: Once she has crosses the bridge, drop you Knight on top of her. If there are other Goblins/Archers/Skeletons, drop your Baby Dragon or Bomber right after your Knight.
- Balloon: Use air targeting units (Baby Dragon/Spear Goblins) to deal with it. If you don’t have both of them on your hands, drop Tombstone in the middle to lure the Balloon and pay more time for your Towers. If you know that your opponent has Balloon, save at least one of these cards so you can deal with it anytime. Just 1 Balloon can destroy your Tower so you need to be ready all the time!
- Giant Skeleton: Play Goblins/Spear Goblins/Tombstone/Knight in the middle of your side in order to lure it and pay more time.
- Baby Dragon: You can use your own Baby Dragon to counter Baby Dragon in your side, your Tower can deal a lot of additional damage and your Baby Dragon will survive with half HP. You may also want to use your Spear Goblins If you don’t have Dragon but just use them when the Baby Dragon start hitting your Tower. Drop your Spear Goblins behind it, don’t place your Spear Goblins next to your Tower or to take damage because Baby Dragon can 1 hit them with splash damage.
- Giant: Once the Giant has crosses the bridge, drop your Goblins/Spear Goblins/Knight/Baby Dragon to quickly take it down. You may also want to use Arrows to take down support troops following the Giant.
- Minion Horde/Goblin Barrel: Use Arrows to take down down quickly and get position Elixir trade. But be careful as sometimes your opponent wants to bait your Arrows out.
- Valkyrie/Musketeer: Knight and Spear Goblins are the best choices to deal with them. Drop your troops once they have crosses the bridge.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: This is the same as above but you can also use Goblins and Tombstone.
- Skeleton Army? We have Bomber and Arrows!
- Barbarians? You have Bomber, Baby Dragon and Spear Goblins.
- X-Bow: Use your swarms to deal with the X-Bow and other troops to deal with the support troops wisely.
Arena 3 Deck Battle Logs
As I also have received a lot of requests for battle logs, here you go guys!
Level 4 Vs. Level 5 – Counter X-Bow and Giant pushes
Level 4 Vs. Level 6 – Counter Prince, Goblin Barrel and Balloon
Level 4 Vs. Level 7 – Counter Giant and Hog
Okay guys thank you very much for reading! I hope you like this new Clash Royale Arena 3 Deck! Do you have any suggestion or question? Don’t hesitate to ask me!