“ The Dark Prince deals area damage and lets his spiked club do the talking for him – because when he does talk, it sounds like he has a bucket on his head.”
The Dark Prince is unlocked from Arena 7 (Royal Arena). The Dark Prince charges forward, but unlike the Prince, he has a shield and a splash attack.
Strategies for using Dark Prince
The Dark Prince fills multiple roles within one deck due to his high hitpoints, stong splash attack, and shield. He can be used to take out support units, absorb damage from big units, support pushes, and rush from the bridge. Here are tips for each of these uses.
- Taking out support units
- The Dark Prince is very good at taking out support units such as the Musketeer or Witch
- He can take out most within 3 hits, and possibly be used for counter-attacks
- Absorbing damage
- The Dark Prince’s shield can absorb hits from units like Sparky and PEKKA
- Make sure to place him late so it doesn’t get knocked off early
- Support pushes
- The Dark Prince is a great support unit due to his 360-degree splash from his charge
- He can takeout swarms and also take out defenders
- He is also great when paired with the Prince
- Bridge spam
- The Dark Prince can also be used in bridge spam decks
- He is especially good at countering in the other lane after your opponent lays down an expensive tank, due to most cheap counters being swarms
Best Decks for Dark Price
Best Replacements for Dark Prince
The Dark Prince can be replaced by similar melee units. However, each of them will lean more towards one specific aspect. Also, it some decks, notably PEKKA bridge spam, he replaces Royal Ghost.