“Spawns a mischievous trio of Rascals! The boy takes the lead, while the girls pelt enemies from behind… with slingshots full of Double Trouble Gum!”
The Rascals card is unlocked from the Jungle Arena(Arena 9). Being a common card, it can be often found in chests after it’s unlocked.
Deploying the card spawns a single-target, melee Rascal boy with low damage and high hitpoints. Behind the Rascal boy, two Rascal girls with low hitpoints and ranged attack with moderate damage, are spawned.
Per deployment costs 5 Elixir.
Strategies for using Rascals
1. The Rascals can be used as a Knight+Archers combo. They can be utilized for offense and well as sturdy defense, all of that for one less elixir.
2. The Rascal girls can be used as a great way to bait Arrows, or Log. Due to this, The Rascals synergizes well with Spell-Bait decks and are often used in them. Rascals can also bait Fireballs, so consider using it if you have a Fireball-bait deck!
3. Defensively, the Rascals can defend heavy tanks like PEKKA and Mega Knight for positive elixir trade.
4. Offensively, the Rascals can inflict tremendous damage to the towers if left unattended. Your first priority must always be to take down the Rascal girls.
5. The Rascals can easily defend over-leveled troops like Elite Barbarians and Royal Giant for positive elixir trade.
Counters for Rascals
1. Bomber, being a high-damage splash troop, can easily take down Rascals for positive elixir surplus.
2. Valkyrie when placed properly in the middle easily takes down Rascals.
3. The Log and Arrows can take down the Rascal girls. Consider using them if you know the opponent doesn’t have a spell-bait deck.
4. Fireball can stop a Rascals push as it takes down more than half the HP of the Rascal boy.
The Rascals is a useful utility card and fun to use too. It can easily stop huge pushes with a positive elixir trade and almost every defense can be transitioned into a deadly counter-attack. The Rascals are one of the popular cards in Spell-bait decks and if you’re a Spell-bait deck user, try swapping a card with Rascals.