Best Deck Card Musketeer – Strategies and Statistics
“Don’t be fooled by her delicately coiffed hair, the musketeer is a mean shot with her trusty boomstick.”
Best decks using Musketeer card to:
- Hit one Troop at a time
- Can Easily be killed
- Blow damages similar to Fireball
- Fire fast and powerful shots
Best Decks With Musketeer Cards:
|Best Deck With Musketeer Cards||Copy Best Deck Strategies||Best Card Strategies|
|Royal Hog Musketeer Trifecta||Defense and Balance with Synergy|
|Cage Loon Giant Snowball||Defense and Synergy with Balance|
|Giant Snowball Mortor Miner||Synergy and Balance with Defense|
|Baby Dragon Arrow Pekka||Defense with Balance|
|Giant Double Minions Fireball||Defense and Synergy with Balance|
- You can unlock this Card from the Training Camp.
- The Musketeer is a very useful card in Clash Royale, which can deal high damage to both ground and air troops, as well as buildings.
|Hit speed||Speed||Deploy time||Range||Target||Elixir Cost||Summons||Rarity|
|1.1sec||Medium||1sec||6.5||Air and Ground||4||x1||Rare|
- She also has a pretty long attack ranger and can take down lots of melee troops before getting hit by them.
- You can use the Skeleton Army or Barbarians to distract here because she just can target 1 troop at a time and also has a pretty low HP.
- Due to her long ranger, you can use her to deal with the Cannon. She can outrange the Cannon and take it down easily.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
- On 19/2/16, increased her damage by 11%.
- On 9/2/16, decreased her damage by 25% and her Elixir cost to 4 (from 5).