Hello clashers, we are here again with a new deck ‘Giant Mini Pekka’ deck. It is kind of a bridge spam deck where you have to play very aggressively and put pressure on the opponent till they break. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Giant Mini Pekka Deck
- Giant: Heavy-hitting bulky tank card, also, the main win condition, play the supporting
troops this way that your giant can connect to their princess tower.
- Mini Pekka: For this Giant Mini Pekka deck, this card is very important and is to be properly used, because it is the only tank killer/ heavy hitter which can be used for defence.
- Magic Archer: Brings air defence to this deck by his excellent range, according to me he has the highest skill-cap in the game, it's all about who uses his geometry better.
- Miner: A tank for cards like bats and skeletons, used as a counterattack after defending a push, pairing bats with the miner makes it hard for the opponent to react as they have low elixir after attacking and thus you get positive elixir trades.
- Log: To finish the skeleton army, goblin gang which obstructs the path of your giant also
used to pushback heavy-hitting units like Pekka for that extra giant hit.
- Zap: The reason this deck has log and Zap is because of Mini Pekka, Giant and Miner, all the swarms that give positive elixir trades to your opponent are to be destroyed and zap does that perfectly, Minions, Bats can be destroyed by Zap hence forcing your opponent to spend more elixir to defend.
- Bats: High DPS 2-elixir card, versatile but, to bait we have skeletons which are deadly on defence also, bats can be used at the offence as well when paired with a miner/giant.
- Skeletons: Mainly work as a distracting card, to make positive elixir trades on defence.
Opening: Start should be aggressive, pair Miner and Bats, or just Miner(if bats aren’t in hand). Do not push with the Giant straight without knowing their counters and cards. After you play Miner to know their cards, analyze what counters they have to your Giant and other cards and try to bait them out.
If they make the first move by playing something high cost, rush the other lane with Giant or Mini Pekka, Bats, anything you have in hand, that is the best way to make their cards unsupported and thus making it easy to counter them getting positive elixir trades. Pair your Giant with Bats, Mini Pekka and even Skeletons as your opponent cannot ignore the push and has to respond to it.
Double elixir: If After 2 minutes of the game you are not able to make any progress, the double elixir is the time, DO NOT let your opponent accumulate elixir, don’t let their bar go up to 10, always pressurize them by playing troops at the bridge, constantly rush as, if you let them build elixir up, it can easily destroy your tower because of fewer defensive capabilities in the Giant Mini Pekka deck such as Mini Pekka which can easily be distracted, Magic Archer who dies by Fireball/Poison, Bats, Skeletons, die by Zap, that is why you need to constantly push.
Endgame: After you have made a breakthrough, DO NOT ease up, if they are trying to attack your tower, attack their king tower with Giant Mini Pekka as they cannot be ignored, attacking cards in these decks, cannot be ignored while the defence is versatile, also, during defence, you need to bait their spells out to defend against their troops by your Bats, Magic Archer, Mini Pekka.
1) Beatdown decks – Golem, Goblin giant, Lava Hound beatdown decks demand building up the elixir and if you let them, you are doomed XD, so don’t let that happen by rushing them the other lane which they cannot ignore and if they do, they lose their tower, now you attack their king tower for an easy 3 crown.
2) Decks having hard-hitting troops like Pekka, Mini Pekka, Prince, for this, wait till your opponent makes a mistake i.e if they play their heavy-hitting troop, rush the other lane to get damage, but, if they are wise and they play their troop only when you play your Giant, then you can always use geometry and refrain from using your Giant, instead use Miner/Bats after you bait their spell out. You have to change your mindset while you play according to your matchup, search, and analyze what your opponent cannot counter or has difficulty to counter, play that constantly.
This Giant Mini Pekka deck is pretty fun and easy to play, hoped you liked the guide and it proved useful to you. Until next time!