Lavaloon Miner Deck
The Lavaloon Miner deck has an average elixir of 3.5 and the shortest card cycle of 9. It has an average defence and a godly attack. The free-to-play score is also good for this Lavaloon Miner deck as it has 4 common cards.
- Balloon: Our win condition and the punishment to be dropped at the bridge if the opponent makes a mistake.
- Minions: These blue creatures are our anti-air defence and support.
- Arrows: The low-cost spell to clear the swarms out of the way.
- Lava Hound: The highest elixir card is our another win condition and the tank.
- Inferno Dragon: The major defence and tank killer in our Lavaloon Miner deck.
- Miner: Mini tank to couple with the Balloon. Also chipping away the tower.
- Skeletons: Deck cycle card and also melee defence for some enemies.
- Bomber: The little guy is our support while pushing.
The Lavaloon Miner deck offers a godly attack and a godly synergy amongst the cards.
Opening: We should what we will not start with. We won’t start with the Balloon or the Lava Hound at the bridge. Never. We can start with the Lava hound at the lower corners if we want. That will be our position for placing Lava hound for building a push unless stated otherwise. We can also open with the Skeletons at the back to cycle the deck. After this step, we will wait for the opponent to make their move. They may try to punish us if we placed the Lava Hound first, in this case, our Inferno Dragon and Bomber will help us defend. After successfully defending, we can support tour Lava Hound because they won’t have much elixir to stop it. We will send the Balloon with the Lava Hound and keep our Miner and Arrows ready. Miner and Arrows will clear the defence, like Miner can kill the Princess or Magic archer and Arrows clears minions. Our Balloon should reach their tower. We should get a good amount of damage after such a push.
Mid-Game: Now the opponent knows what deck we are playing and they will try to force us to use our elixir or trick us by applying dual lane pressure. We will have to decide depending upon their deck if we need to play our Lava Hound and Balloon in different lanes or the same. Read the Weakness section at the end to know more. We will defend using Inferno Dragon and Bomber and place our Lava hound in the same lane. With Arrows and Minions supporting the push, we will also place the Balloon at the Bridge after the Lava hound crosses the bridge. It will tank for the Balloon and we will use our support to clear the way.
Endgame: We will need two cycles of lava Hound pushing to get a crown if they get connected. Start with the Lava hound in the lower left or right corner and then build the push. Use the cards wisely to defend, like we shouldn’t water the Arrows if we know that the opponent has Minions for our Balloon.
1. Golem and Electro Giant decks: These decks are heavy decks and tanks. It can be a problem for us if we made mistakes in such a match. We do not have any tank killer except the Infer Dragon and we cannot stop the push if we lost it. So in such match-ups, we have to wisely use our cards and build dual lane pressure. We will have to stop the opponent from pushing on our tower with all their troops.
If you want to discuss anything about the game or other decks, join the Clash World Discord. Stay tuned with Clash World for more deck guides, royale news, and other interesting articles. Clash On!