- Hog Rider: Our win condition. Need not say more that we will be cycling Hog riders to take those towers down.
- Valkyrie: To take the swarms by the sweep. Support and a mini tank for Hog Rider.
- Tesla: We have tesla as the defensive building which attacks both ground and air troops.
- The Log: The spell which we will be using unrestrained to knock back the enemies and damage.
- Skeletons: These are not useless in this Valkyrie Hog rider deck. Our short-range defence and barrel bait. Also to cycle the deck cards fast.
- Archers: Our anti-air defence and another spell bait.
- Earthquake: This spell is our pump response to their defensive buildings. Also to pair with the hog rider.
- Royal Delivery: With its splash, Royal delivery is very good air and ground defence. Can be used against a lot of cards.
The Valkyrie Hog Rider deck has an average elixir cost of 3. It comes with great defence and good versatility. The free-to-play score is good for the Valkyrie Hog Rider deck, so if you are just a casual player, you can have some fun too.
Opening: Our Valkyrie Hog Rider deck is a fast cycle deck and we don’t have to wait much. Once the elixir bar hits 10, we can start with our moves. Either place the Skeletons at the back, or the Archers or even the Valkyrie. Don’t spam the Hog rider at the bridge; it will waste our one damage cycle. After the first move, the opponent will also place their troop at the back of their King tower. Our next reactions will depend on it. If they drop a heavy tank such as Pekka or Golem, after 1-2 seconds when it is behind their Princess tower, place the Tesla in the middle of the arena. Then wait again for the elixir to bar to hit 10 and place defence at the right lower corner of the arena. It should be Archers preferably if you haven’t used them. If not, then Skeletons. But not Valkyrie. Valkyrie is best used when placed immediately near the enemies. After this, we will wait for the opponent’s push to cross the bridge. We will have the Valkyrie or the Royal Delivery ready to be placed on top of the push. Also followed by the Log if needed. In a rare case, if Log is not there, only then Earthquake.
Mid-game: Our Valkyrie Hog rider deck gives us great defence for most type of attacks. After defending the push, we will place the Hog rider without any delay. Just when the enemy troops are going to die or have just vanished, we’ll place the Hog Rider. Also, keep the Earthquake on our tips to use for a Skeleton Army or Goblin Gang. We will use the Earthquake for any defensive building also. So it should be placed with it affecting the Princess Tower and the building placed by the opponent. Our defence which is alive would be the support for the Hog Rider. And just like this, we will have three shots by the Hog Rider and a smile on our face. We will let the elixir bar fill after this rampage. Once it is full, we will start the cycle again with Skeletons or Archers or Valkyrie. We now know the opponent’s deck and our first move will depend on it. If they have air attacks, we won’t want to use our Archers first.
Endgame: Valkyrie Hog rider deck is a fast cycle and the opponent should get annoyed with the repeated Hog Riders. We will repeat the cycles with the hog Rider paired with the Earthquake again and again. Also combining the other cards to defend anything that comes. In an unusual case, if defending gets tough in a massive push, we will have to force the opponent to use elixir by using the Hog Rider in the other lane. It will stop them to build a big push. In normal cases, our Tesla, Archers and Royal Delivery combination would be enough.
Our Clash World Discord is the place if you want to chat about the game and tell about your Royale moments with this Valkyrie Hog Rider deck. Stay tuned with Clash World for more deck guides, royale news, and other interesting articles. Clash On!