March 23rd Update: Balance Changes
Hello guys, so the new Clash Royale Update will be released on 23rd March, 2016 with a lot of new changes for a better game balance. In this page, I am going to introduce with you everything in the upcoming game update to help you be ready with the new changes as soon as possible.
Clash Royale March 23rd Update: Balance Changes
- X-Bow attack range gets decreased from 13 to 12: Since a lot of players find it hard to counter X-Bow decks, Supercell has made a small reduction on X-Bow.
- Tesla attack speed gets decreased from 0.7s to 0.8s, lifetime gets decreased from 60s to 40s: I agree that the Tesla is a bit overpowered at this time as there isn’t any decent way to counter it.
- Cannon lifetime gets decreased from 40s to 30s: I think this change is pretty okay since Cannon offers a lot of defensive power for just 3 Elixir.
- Princess HP gets decreased by 10%: She can do a lot of damage at this time, which is not really balance. This change will help Arrows 1 hit her.
- Prince and Dark
- Prince Charge Speed get decreased by 13%.
- Ice Wizard Damage increased by 5%: He could do a bit more damage to increase his value,
- Valkyrie HP and damage increased by 10%: Her use rates in Clash Royale is a bit low truly. I hope we will see her more in game after this update.
- in game and the main reason is because of his damage. This is a good change!
- Giant’s damage increased by 5%.
- Rage will give affected troops 40% more movement speed and attack speed. Also, its duration will be decreased by 20%.
- Poison damage will be increased by 5%: Although this is an interesting card but not many people like using it at this time. I hope people will use it a lot more in the future!
- Mirror: Mirrored Legendary Card level will be 1 level lower.
- Three Musketeer Elixir Cost will be decreased from 10 to 9.
- Balloon HP increased by 5%.
- Witch damage increased by 5%.
It is going to be live tomorrow, 03/22/2016! What do you think about this new update guys? Please let me know your opinions!