Mega Knight Mini Pekka Clash Royale Deck
This new Clash Royale Meta deck has an average elixir cost of 3.9 and all the good cards to check that there is no bad match-up for us.
- Mega Knight: Our big answer to the rival mega knight, tiny troops grouped together or Barbarians.
- Mini Pekka: Our melee defence to take out all the ground enemies in 3-5 elixir range.
- Royal Hogs: Our win condition and the only building-chaser card in this Clash Royale Deck.
- Heal Spirit: The card which can make difference in the game if used wisely.
- Hunter: Shoot that balloon or Mega minion from right below it!
- Fireball: Fireball is the pump-response card in this Clash Royale meta deck.
- Barbarian Barrel: Defense against swarms, skeletons, goblins and also the supportive princess.
- Magic Archer: Defense and support card to keep skeleton army and spawners out of out Royal Hogs way.
Opening: We don’t many cards which can be used to make the first move this new Clash Royale MK Mini Pekka deck but we have a few. You can start with the Barbarian Barrel on the bridge. If you don’t have it in the starting hand, let go of the yellow healing friend. In an unfortunate case where you don’t have any, you can start with the Magic Archer in the back too. You should never place the Mega Knight or the Hunter in the opening move at the back. You may get punished with Hog Rider or decks like Lumber loon; Hunter is our main air defence alongside Magic Archer. If they attack after the initial moves, use the Magic Archer (if you haven’t already) in the middle to take out enemies. Accordingly, you can use Hunter if there is a Dragon or Balloon or the Barb Barrel for Goblins or swarms. You should be fine with two cards to defend anything except your opponent places Mega Knight at the bridge.
Counter-pushing: This Clash Royale Meta deck is a control deck with a good counter-push at the right time being the win condition. After defending in the opening game and keeping your Magic Archer alive, you can now place your Royal hogs in front of the Archer at the bridge. Let them run wild while the Archer takes care of Skarmy, Goblins or even Mini Pekka. Also, all this time damaging their Tower from the bridge. If your opponent places Musketeer or Magic Archer near the tower, you can also fireball the tower and the defence combined to get a good feeling and the opponent’s tower. If they choose Mega Knight on Hogs or some other card which can be tanked with other cards, don’t over-commit and save elixir for defence. When they couple a tank with support cards like a princess, Musketeer etc, use your Mega Knight and Barb Barrel to take out the support quickly. If they don’t tank and just send some ground troop like Mini Pekka or Valkyrie, your Mini Pekka is there for you.
Attack Cycle: Again after successfully defending your tower, you can go for the hogs and the Archer. You can have the Fireball or the Heal Spirit handy to send after the Royal Hogs. The cycle is the same as mentioned above. And you would be ready with your Mini Pekka, Mega Knight, Barb barrel and Hunter to defend. Your opponent’s tower should be down in two attack cycles with this deck if the Royal Hogs did not get hard countered. At maximum, in three cycles.
- Tips: Some players might feel a lack of Zap or Electro card in this Clash Royale deck facing against Inferno Dragon/Tower etc. That void is filled by Barbarian Barrel and Fireball when used cautiously. If you have an over levelled Zap, you can replace Barb barrel in the deck. That works too.
- Against some decks, you will need to put dual-lane aggression by sending the Royal Hogs for the other tower and Mega Knight at another because we don’t want them to come at us with a massive Golem or Elixir golem Push which we cannot defend.
- Use Heal Spirit as a distraction sometimes in the middle of the arena.
- Couple Mini Pekka as an offence with the Mega Knight going ahead and fighting.
This was the Mega Knight Mini Pekka Royal hogs new Clash Royale Deck. I hope you push some trophies up the ladder with this new meta deck. Stay tuned with us for more such guides. You can also ask or suggest in the comments. Clash On!