Hello guys, today Orange Juice is going to show us how to use Skeletons properly with some amazing advanced tips! With a good understanding of game mechanics, you can use Skeletons for almost any situation.
Ultimate Guide to Using Skeletons
- Skeletons are one of the most versatile cards in game. This card makes your deck more dynamic and they have one of the best cost to damage ratios (57×4 damage = 1 Elixir).
- If you desperately need a card that’s queued up, you can shuffle your deck for 1 Elixir.
- Though fragile, Skeletons will deal massive damage when coupled with a tank.
- Since Skeletons only cost 1 Elixir, It’s hard for your opponent to justify sending 3 Elixir to Arrows them.
- If you don’t have splash or Arrows available, you can use Skeletons to tank a few shots and pull a crowd of Minions upwards (for example, drop your Skeletons behind Minion Horde when once they crossed the bridge). You can also pull half of them within range of your other tower. Just plant the Skeletons slightly in the other lane.
- You can pull a Dragon within a similar fashion:
- You can deal with Witch and Wizard by placing Skeletons right on top of them. When your Skeletons surround them, they just can attack 1 Skeleton at a time.
- Dark Prince? His charge strike has 360 degrees arena of splash. If you use your Skeletons to stop him when he is charging, your Skeletons will die immediately. It’s better to let him hit your Tower with his charge then you can safely place your Skeletons in front of him. As he does splash damage, don’t surround him with your Skeletons!
- For the Princess, you have to wait until she locks on a different target then you can take out her with your Skeletons.
- For melee troops, you will want to lure them to the middle to increase the path they will need to walk to hit your Tower, which means your Towers will have more time to hit them.
- For P.E.K.K.A and Giant Skeleton, you should set up a chain pull.
- If you don’t have a direct counter or your Elixir is low, you always can pull with your Skeletons.
- Skeletons can’t stop Valkyrie but you should lure Valkyrie with your Skeletons when you don’t have any direct counter.
- Sometimes, Skeletons are enough for dealing with Hog Riders. Of course Hog Rider still can deal hundreds damage to your Tower but you can save your Elixir for the counter push.
- If you counter Hog with Skeletons but your opponent uses Zap or Freeze, you sill have more than enough Elixir to defend.
- A really deadly combo is Valkyrie + Hog Rider + Freeze. Because of their movement speeds, you can easily lure the Valkyrie upwards and use other troops to deal with Hog Riders.
- If you are low on Elixir, Skeletons are going to be your best option for tanking out support troops that are hiding behind the tank. You will want to wait until they have locked onto your tower then you can place your Skeletons behind those support troops to take them out.
- For ranged troops like Spear Goblins, Archers and Musketeer, you will want to place your Skeletons on top of them.
For more details, you can take a look at this video:
Okay guys thanks for reading this! And thanks Orange Juice for the new stunning video! I hope you guys will use Skeletons more after reading these tips! Good luck guys!