Rocket Deck Which Got Me To 2800 From 1800 Trophies
Hello my friends, If you are looking for a solid Clash Royale deck which can help you push to Clash Royale Arena 8, you definitely should give this Clash Royale Rocket deck a try! Thanks Leminspector very much for sharing this deck with us!
Clash Royale Control Rocket Deck
I am going to keep this Clash Royale guide easy as I talked about how to use these cards a lot of times before. You may want to take a look at here to read the best tips for Clash Royale Rocket users.
Clash Royale Cards
Rocket: Clash Royale Rocket is definitely the keystone and the main win condition of this deck. I did explained everything about using this card before in this in-depth guide. Please take a look guys!
Tombstone is one of my favorite cards in Clash Royale. You can effectively use it to deal with Clash Royale Prince, Hog Rider, P.E.K.K.A, Giant, Balloon, Giant Skeleton, Golem, Mini P.E.K.K.A and a lot of other troops. This Clash Royale card gives you a lots of benefits with the cost of 4 Elixir.
Barbarians: Hands down this is one of the most useful Clash Royale cards in game as it can be used in almost every deck. You can use Clash Royale Barbarians to counter Hog Rider, Giant, P.E.K.K.A, Golem and most ground troops. When coupled with Clash Royale Spear Goblins and Bomb Tower, they can stop nearly any push.
Baby Dragon: He is the main tanker of this Clash Royale deck and is a amazing card for both offense and defense. With this Clash Royale card, you can deal with swarms, Cannon and Bomb Tower easier. In a counter push, when gets coupled with Spear Goblins, he can deal loads of damage.
Spear Goblins: These small green guys are your backup in this Clash Royale deck. You will want to place them behind your defensive buildings to counter a push and in the middle to lure the opponent’s troops. After successfully countering, you can drop Clash Royale Baby Dragon in front of them for soaking damage and launching a counter push. While playing with this deck, it is crucial to slowly chip away Tower HP with Clash Royale Spear Goblins. They are also great at the beginning as you can drop them on the bride to deal a few hundred damage to enemy Tower.
Arrows: For countering spawns such as Clash Royale Minion Horde, Goblin Barrel,… You may want to replace it with Zap If you don’t face Hut decks a lot!
Fireball is great at softening up tankers such as Clash Royale Barbarians, Witch,… and removing swarms. I also usually use it to finish off weakened Clash Royale Towers. This is definitely one of the best cards in Clash Royale. I did write an ultimate guide for it at here.
Bomb Tower: Although Clash Royale Bomb Tower is getting nerf in the next update, it is still an awesome Clash Royale defensive building. It does an impressive amount of splash damage, helps you deal with all Clash Royale Hut decks and big ground pushes. Hands down I will not replace it with anything else after the upcoming update.
General Clash Royale Gameplan
As this is a control Clash Royale deck, we are going to counter opponent’s pushes with cheap cards and Rocket them whenever it’s possible. Again, please take a look at this this in-depth guide to see when you should use the Clash Royale Rocket!
- Spawner Decks: You can easily steamroll these Clash Royale decks with your Rockets. This should be an easy win because you have both Clash Royale Rocket and Bomb Tower. I have not much to say about this matchup. Just place down your Bomb Tower and throw your Rocket on those Huts to make the most of it and win!
- Hog + Zap/Freeze: Always have your Clash Royale Bomb Tower or Tombstone up in the middle to pull the Hog Rider. Normally 1 Tombstone is enough to deal with Hog Rider. Even If the opponent drops his Clash Royale Freeze on your Tombstone, 4 Skeletons will still get spawned after Hog Rider destroys the Tombstone. If you don’t have Tombstone, place your Clash Royale Bomb Tower down and use Barbarians/Spear Goblins to kill Hog Rider (don’t use Clash Royale Spear Goblins If you know your opponent is about to use Zap). If you don’t have both of these Clash Royale defensive buildings, use Rocket or Fireball when needed.
- Mortar Decks: After the upcoming update, I don’t think many players will be using Mortar xD. Anyway, when you face these Clash Royale decks, you should place your Bomb Tower in the middle to distract Clash Royale Mortar then wait for their reactions. If your opponent doesn’t do anything after the first Clash Royale Mortar shot, Rocket it. If he places another building nearby, Rocket them. If he places down Clash Royale Minion Horde, Arrows it the Rocket the Mortar. Barbarians? Rocket! Sometimes, you can Rocket the Mortar once it has just been placed down and hopefully your opponent will place down troops right underneath your Rocket.
- Giant Decks: Use Clash Royale Bomb Tower to pull then use your Barbarians to kill support units behind the Giant. Tombstone would be great too!
- Balloon Decks: Use Tombstone to lure the Clash Royale Balloon then use your Spear Goblins and Baby Dragon to take it down. If you don’t have any good Clash Royale cards that target air units in your hands, you should use Rocket!
- P.E.K.K.A: Use Tombstone to distract then kill Clash Royale P.E.K.K.A with anything you have.
- Golem: If there are support troops behind Clash Royale Golem, use your Bomb Tower + Tombstone to lure it to the other lane then kill troops behind with Barbarians/Rocket/Fireball. If your opponent plays Clash Royale Poison, don’t place your Tombstone down within the spell radius.
With this control Clash Royale Rocket Deck, you can easily draw games out. If you have any question, don’t hesitate to comment below guys. Also, please share it with your friends If you like this deck. You rock!