Pekka Battle Ram Deck
The Pekka Battle Ram deck has an average elixir of 3.9. It has a godly defence and a godly attack. The free-to-play score is not so good for this Pekka Battle Ram deck as it has 4 legendary cards.
- Pekka: Our win condition and unmatched satisfaction when it kills tanks with that katana.
- Zap: Low elixir spell to clear out skeleton army, minions, or goblins.
- Battle Ram: Our low-key win condition and a surprise to the enemy towers.
- Electro Wizard: Support for the Pekka to deal with Inferno Dragon/Tower.
- Magic Archer: What can be more annoying than Magic Archer as Pekka’s support?
- Bandit: Good defence and an offence to be placed at the bridge.
- Poison: It is the pump response and occasionally clearing the troops near the enemy’s tower.
- Royal Ghost: The friendly ghost is our support while pushing and a diversion to defend.Our Pekka Battle Ram deck has great synergy and good versatility. If you have the legendries leveled up, there won’t be a problem.
Opening: Bandit and Battle Ram are our cards for the opening move. Both are meant to be played at the back of the King tower. We won’t ever start with the Pekka in the back or the Electro Wizard. Playing Pekka opens the chances of getting punished. In response to the Bandit, the opponent will defend with a troop. Use one of the defences accordingly,
either Royal ghost or Magic Archer if it is a swarm. Magic Archer is our answer to skeleton army, Bats, and Graveyard in this Pekka Battle Ram deck. Put the Magic archer in the back to defend so that it becomes the support when we put Pekka at the bridge. After two or three cards, we will be in place to start with our attack cycle. We can place the Pekka in the front of Magic archer and bandit. We will wait for the opponent’s move. Our support card would depend on the opponent’s response. It will be electro Wizard most probably for the enemy’s Inferno dragon or tower. Place it behind the Pekka; keep some distance so that a Mega Knight or another defence doesn’t crush it with the Pekka. Zap and the Poison will be at our fingertips to support the push. And if the push gets through, we have the Battle ram.Mid-game: Battle Ram should be used in the same lane if it’s a normal deck and in the other lane if we are facing a beatdown or heavy deck. If the opponent has a good defence for our Pekka and can stop our push before it damages their Princess tower, the Battle ram will go in the second lane. It will build pressure and force them to use elixir in that lane. They cannot defend both sides against our Pekka Battle Ram deck and we will get the damage in one of them. Don’t hesitate to use the Zap if a positive trade comes up in the arena. After connecting to their tower, we will wait for the elixir to build. Don’t be spamming ceaseless. We have to defend the counter push now. We should have the Bandit, Magic Archer and Royal ghost in the cycle again for the defence. A combination of these would be good. Once tried, we will know that if we have to put the Battle ram and Pekka in different lanes or the same. Follow the same till the elixir speed ups to 2x.
Endgame: Either we have placed the Pekka to kill the tank in the counter push or we will place it now ahead of the supporting troops. We have to repeat the attack cycle again with the Pekka and Electro Wizard along with a support card like Magic archer or Bandit. Poison should always be used to clear the defense of the enemy and damage the tower along with it. Two attack cycles should get us a crown.
Stay tuned with Clash World for more deck guides, royale news, and other interesting articles. Clash On!