Clash Royale Basic Knowledge
Hello guys! Clash Royale was just released in global for a few days ago and I am sure that plenty of stuffs are still fresh for you. I have been playing this game for 2 months and have gathered a lot of experience that may be very helpful for you.
Clash Royale Basic Knowledge
- Everything you can get from Chests (including Free Chest and Crown Chest) is based on your current Arena. Which means you can’t get any card which has not been unlocked yet. That’s why you should push your trophies as high as you can because the rewards are always better in higher arenas.
- If you are a free-to-play player, try to focus on Cards you want to use only. Also, take a look at top player decks in your Clan and you may know which ones are useful when you hit high level. Don’t level up all cards for just XP, you will need Gold badly later, when it takes more than 1k Gold for every upgrade. Gold is the only one content blocker in this game. Also, save up your Gold and buy the 10k Gold Package with 500 Gems, that’s the best way to spend Gem right now. You can read more at here about how to spend Gems in game properly.
- Once you hit level 3, immediately join a Clan in game. You can request Cards and donate Cards for other members to get Gold and XP. You can get up to 4k Gold every week by just donating (read more at here).
- Don’t be mad when you have a losing-streak. This happens to all of us, I even lost 5-6 in a row before but I got 4-5 wins right after that. Just close the game when you feel it’s really bad because we can try again anytime. Also, don’t forget to watch your replays, you can learn a lot from your mistakes.
- Keep your Chests opening. Try to get your Crown Chest everyday before the next one starts.
- What are the max levels of card?
- Common Cards
- = level 12.
- Epic Cards = level 8.
- Legendary Cards = level 6.
- You only get dropped to the previous Arena If your trophy is 50 lower than the requirement of the current Arena, this is a slight buffer for all players.
- Sometimes you should sit at the edge of the new Arena and only join the higher Arena when you think your Deck level is ready.
- I’d like to recommend you never spend more than 20 Gold to buy 1 Common Card and 100 Gold to buy 1 Rare Card. You can buy the second Epic Card If you really need it.
- The matchmaking system in Clash Royale is totally based on your trophy. Don’t worry If you face a player which has 2 levels higher than you because that means you are doing very well and the opponent is not really good since he can’t push further.
Some notes for the timer in Clash Royale:
- You can get the Free Chest every 4 hours and you can stack up to 2 of them, that’s about 8 hours.
- You can get 1 Crown Chest every 24 hours from the time you get the first one. If it takes you more than 24 hours to finish a Crown Chest, you can immediately have the next one right after that.
- You can request for Cards every 8 hours, which means you can donate up to 60 cards everyday.
- The Shop resets everyday at midnight PST. Check it out everyday to get the cards you are missing.
Thank you very much for reading and thanks N3flak for helping me finish this small guide.
I hope you guys found this helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask If you need any help. Also, please do me a huge favor and share this with your friends, I will really appreciate it!